Your Nürburgring Support Team
There when you need us
Travelling to the Nürburgring for tourist lapping or racing can be an expensive and stressful experience if you're not fully prepared or in the know.
We provide many motorsport services to fellow petrol heads that flock from all over the globe to conquer the Nürburgring. For most it's keeping their cars safe so they can simply fly-and-drive by storing their cars with us. We also provide parts, servicing, repairs, advice, tailored holiday 'experiences', tuning and specialised products designed for the Nürburgring.
Our workshop and storage unit is based at the Nürburgring and is managed day-to-day by locals who have raw passion for motorsport and their beloved circuit. You will be in capable hands at Auteg Motorsport and will be welcomed into a thriving community.
Thank you for coming to visit our site, take a look around and feel to call us if you have any questions.
Auteg Motorsport Team
Partnerships and Alliances
- Evo Magazine - Supercar & performance car magazine
- Northloop - Nordscheife Forum
- Club Scuderia - Ferrari Club & Forum
- Bridge to Gantry - Unofficial Nürburgring website
- Ring Weekends - Nürburgring weekend holiday experiences
- Race Tours - Ticket provider for Nürburgring events
- Christopher Heiser (publisher of The Nürburgring For Dummies)
- Fastestlaps - Nordschleife lap times
- Avo Suspension - Nürburgring Suspension
- Motul Oil - Nürburgring Oil
- Pace Products - Nürburgring dry sump kit
Our new prices and cars have been updated today.
Probably one of the best Ring Toys is now available for you to rent!
In the May edition of Evo Magazine an article titled "Probably the best...
Download as PDF Auteg Motorsport, Nürburg, Germany (17th March 08): Auteg...